Monday, November 06, 2006

Tired....

6.00 pm on a Monday evening...just finished reading 2 reports, one more to go, also have to finish a 20 page proposal and a briefing session with boss.

Spent a rather boring weekend...Most of Saturday was spent in office trying to fix some presentation for boss. Sunday afternoon was used for a nice lavish lunch followed by some shopping. I think Shoppers Stop is in business because of people like me ( the amount of money i have blown there to get myself to a certain level for job shift is insane). Windies disappointed me a lot. I was expecting a repeat of the previous final (and was quite happy also after the blazing start). I have now joined the official 'Australia is unbeatable' believers club. Ashes is going to be a complete whitewash.

Looking forward to - my first meeting with a couple of clients this week, Mom coming back.....(food here sucks)

If you have the time please read 'The Mephisto Club' by Tess Gerritsen. I read the review here.

Couple of other interesting articles i came across today:

IT Biggies forced to chuck out trainees failing grade.

Tendulkar promises victory in South Africa. (i say-fat chance, have already put my money on the africans)

No comments: